Route 1 : Mixed Mode
The DBA has a total of 120 credits and comprises of 5 regular modules at 10 credits each and a Thesis at 70 credits. The modules are:
- - Strategic Management
- - Finance for Managers
- - Managing Human Capital
- - Marketing Management
- - Project Management
- - Thesis* *(including an unassessed component and Business Research Methodology)
The DBA regular modules are assessed through coursework, assignments and/or work based reports. The Thesis shall be between 20,000 and 30,000 words.
Route 2 : Research Mode
Students can opt for a more extensive 'Thesis only' route (120 credits). Students must undertake a Research Methodology module prior to commencing their thesis research or be exempted from it should students have already undertaken a similar or equivalent Research Methodology module prior to enrolling on to the programme.
Following the Research Methodology module, students have to submit a Thesis Proposal, and a supervisor will be assigned to a student who, under the guidance of the supervisor, shall continue to work towards completing the Final Thesis of around 40,000 – 45,000 words.
Upon successful completion of all required modules / components, the thesis and the oral defense, students will gain a dual award and be awarded a DBA from Brittany University as well as VERN University of Applied Sciences.
- - A Master's degree qualification in any subject from a recognised institution; or
- - A professional qualification equivalent to a Master degree; and
- - English language proficiency in order to participate in the programme taught in English
How to Apply
For application, please submit the following documents to Hopkins Education Center in Hong Kong:
- - A duly completed application form(PDF Application Form)
- - Supporting academic documents
- - Resume
- - ID copy
- - Application and processing fees of HK$5,700 payable to: “Hopkins Training and Education Group Ltd.”
If you would like to receive more program information, please contact us at +(852) 2877-9938. or firstname.lastname@example.org.