Each modules of the PGDBA is assessed by an individual assisgnment.
Assessment for the UWS MBA Strategic Business Project is based on the submission of a project proposal worth 25% and a final submitted project of between 10,000 and 15,000 words which carries the remaining 75% of the total marks.
To be eligible for graduation, students must complete and pass all the required modules.
Admission Requirements for PGDBA awarded by London Examination Board
The prospective candidate for this programme must possess the following qualifications:
A Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university; or
A professional qualification equivalent to a first degree, or
Non-degree holder with five years of work experience at management level or above will be considered on case-by-case basis
A good command of English
Admission Requirements to UWS MBA
Upon successful completion of the PGDBA you will be entitled to progress onto the UWS MBA.
For application, please submit the following documents to your local office:
A duly completed application form
Supporting academic documents
2 reference letters from employers or academic institutions
Application and Registration Fees
If you would like to receive more programme information, please contact us at
Hong Kong Office:
Hopkins Training and Education Group Ltd.
Units 31-33, 1/F, Tower 1, South Seas Centre,
75 Mody Road, Kln. HONG KONG
Tel: +(852) 3111-7111
TML Education Ltd.
Room 1802/1803, Fudan Science and Technology Park Building,
No.11 Guotai Road, Yangpu District, SHANGHAI
Tel: +(86) 21-61491056