The MBA programme has a total of 90 credits and comprises of 6 regular modules at 10 credits and a Work Based Project at 30 credits. The required modules are:
- - Cross Cultural Management
- - Strategic Management
- - Corporate Governance, Ethics and CSR
- - Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- - Leading Change
- - Work Based Project
For the 6 regular modules, students are required to submit a professional development portfolio to demonstrate their acquisition and practical application of the knowledge and skills.
In addition, there will be a Work Based Project of between 8,000 and 10,000 words in a student’s chosen specialisation.
On completion of the 6 regular modules and the Work Based Project, students will gain a dual award and will be awarded an MBA from Brittany University as well as VERN University of Applied Sciences.
- - A bachelor's degree qualification in any subject from a recognised institution; or
- - A professional qualification equivalent to a degree and a minimum of 2 years of work experience; or
- - Mature and high potential candidates without degree or equivalent qualifications but hold diplomas or advanced diplomas with more than 6 years of work experience of which at least 2 years are at supervisory / managerial level; or
- - Mature and high potential candidates without diploma qualifications but with more than 8 years of work experience of which at least 3 years are at supervisory / managerial level; and
- - English language proficiency in order to participate in the programme taught in English
How to Apply
For application, please submit the following documents to Hopkins Education Center in Hong Kong:
- - A duly completed application form(PDF Application Form)
- - Supporting academic documents
- - Resume
- - ID copy
- - Application and processing fees of HK$5,700 payable to: “Hopkins Training and Education Group Ltd.”
If you would like to receive more program information, please contact us at +(852) 2877-9938. or firstname.lastname@example.org.